Conducting a thorough job search takes a lot of time and resources and unfortunately, the road is often paved with rejections, black holes of noncommunication and general frustration. Many legal support professionals choose to work with a recruiter to speed up their search and find their ideal job. A recruiter handles the legwork of a search for you, which can be an invaluable source of stress relief, especially when you’re currently employed. However, if you truly want to find the best legal support job in Toronto, you’ve got to work with the best recruiters.
The Benefits of a Specialized GTA Legal Recruiter
If you really want the best recruiting support for your job search, it’s not enough to simply choose a firm that happens to make legal placements. Instead, look for a firm that specializes in legal support recruiting in the greater Toronto area. These specialized firms can provide you the benefits of:
- Personal Attention: A GTA-specific recruiting firm can provide a level of personal attention that you can’t find at a “big box” firm. You have a local recruiter you can meet with to discuss your goals at length, and who you can contact directly when you have questions, needs or concerns.
- Market Expertise: No one knows the Toronto market like a local recruiting firm. They don’t have to look up statistics or use online calculators to figure out your earning potential. They know what employers are paying, they know what type of salary you can command based on your skills and experience, and they can negotiate on your behalf when you receive an offer.
- Local Client Relationships: Recruiters that focus on the GTA market have local presence to build real relationships with employers in the region. Over time, the trust that builds between them works in your favor. If your recruiter thinks you’re a great match for a role, their client will take their advice.
- Unadvertised Opportunities: As employers build trust with their recruiting firm, they often task them with finding candidates for jobs they do not advertise to the public. The right recruiting firm can connect you with opportunities you simply couldn’t find on your own.
- Efficiency and Accuracy: All the above benefits generate a faster, more accurate search. A strong recruiter will match you with opportunities that align with your specific goals and priorities faster than a search you conduct yourself and faster than other recruiters can manage.
Realty to Partner With the Best Legal Recruiters in Toronto?
If you are looking to grow your career, you owe it to yourself to partner with the best. Kent Legal is Toronto’s leading recruiting firm specializing in legal support. We know the market inside and out, and we can help you find the legal support jobs in Toronto that truly interest you.
Contact us today to learn more about the ways Kent Legal can help you achieve your career goals.